How can i make bios k8n-vm.rom to motherboard because i cant read from flopy this file , thank you
anaging and updating your BIOS
The following utilities allow you to manage and update the motherboard
Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) setup.
ASUS EZ Flash
(Updates the BIOS using a floppy disk during POST.)
(Updates the BIOS in DOS mode using a bootable floppy
ASUS CrashFree BIOS 2
(Updates the BIOS using a bootable floppy
disk or the motherboard support CD when the BIOS file fails or gets
(Updates the BIOS in Windows
Refer to the corresponding sections for details on these utilities.
prepare the motherboard support CD or the floppy disk containing the updated motherboard BIOS before using this utility.
• Make sure that you rename the original or updated BIOS file in the
floppy disk to K8NVM.ROM.
Recovering the BIOS from the support CD
To recover the BIOS from the support CD:
1. Remove any floppy disk from the floppy disk drive, then turn on the
2. Insert the support CD to the optical drive.
3. The utility displays the following message and automatically checks
the floppy disk for the original or updated BIOS file.
4. Restart the system after the utility completes the updating process.
DO NOT shut down or reset the system while updating the BIOS! Doing
so can cause system boot failure!
more details read http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/sock754/K8N-VM/e2537_k8n-vm.pdf
Aug 22, 2010 |
ASUS K8N-VM Motherboard