It was working fine for 1 month. I fully charged it yesterday and
this morning I had a hard time turning it on and when it did turn on,
every key I pressed would turn it back off!!!! I have flex/flashed it
and it is still doing it.
Any suggestions? and no, I do not have a warranty, it was purchased used :-((
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sounds like water damage but try this.........
1) press the * and # and Power button all at once - if the screen fires up with a black screen and some info - then you can flash the phone and hopefully recover it;
2. If the above works - you need to find a flash file and the software to flash it with