Question about Coby MP-C7085 MP3 Player
Im having problems with my mp3 it wont show videos, i need ur help.
Mp3 player supports mtv format. you need to convert your video to mtv format. Try to find it at http://www.mtvconverter.com. Hope this will help.
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
1. In Menu scroll down to Setup
2. In Setup scroll down to USB Mode
3. In USB Mode there are 2 settings MSC Mode & MTP Mode, check or highlight
MSC Mode. This enables the PC to recognize the player as a removable
Device or Drive.
4. Connect to PC via USB port/cable, the PC now reads the device as
5. In WIN Explorer click “Open to View Files”, on display will be 6 .DIR folders
& a .xml file
6. Now launch the VideoConvert.exe (application file) located on the
7. Click Input Video button (Browse to the folder containing .avi files) & select
.avi file for .mtv conversion
(if you want to save the .mtv file to a different destination folder click the folder
icon to the right of the Video Output text box).
8. In Output Frame Size box check 176X144 (this is the max size for this
9. In Output Frame Rate box check Sports Video.
10. The Output Audio Quality box defaults to Good.
11. Click Start Conversion button.
12. The saved .mtv file can now be copied to the device by simply dragging
from its destination folder or ctrl + C & ctrl + V to the MOVIE.DIR folder in
WIN Explorer as per step 5.
13 The .mtv file is now saved to the device ready for viewing, however there is
just one remaining small lissue which may a software glich or another hassle
with this player, because whilst playing video’s every 60 seconds in the
background a womans voice exclaims what sounds like “Weeee Gamble”
whatsup with that.
Posted on Jul 16, 2008
Before you put your videos on your player, you have to convert them in MTV format with the software provided in the CD that comes with your device.
Posted on Jul 14, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2011 | Samsung C6112 Cell Phone
Aug 14, 2009 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
May 14, 2009 | Sony NWZ-S615F Walkman Video MP3 Player
Feb 08, 2009 | Sony Walkman NW-A808 MP3 Player
Jul 20, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 05, 2008 | Sony Walkman NW-A808 MP3 Player
Dec 16, 2007 | iLO MP3 Player
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!