Question about HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Is it possible to scan multiple pages and save them as Page 1, Page 2, etc. within one PDF, using the C3180? If so, please tell me how I would do it. There is no option to scan a consecutive document or image after the first pass-through. Thanks!
For you to be able to scan multiple pages using the .pdf and save it in one file, here are the steps that i want you to follow.
1. Open the Solution Center.
2. Click on Settings, then go to scan settings.
3. Click on Scan preferences.
4. Make sure that the "Prompt for additional scans from glass/TMA has a checkmark. then click OKAY.
1. Solution Center is open, click on Scan documents.
2. Scan document settings is open, choose SCAN TO: .pdf and file type is .pdf
3. Click on SCAN below. It will start scanning, and just click on ACCEPT everytime it gives preview on each document.
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 26, 2012 | Canon DR-6080 Path-Through Scanner
Jul 07, 2011 | HP ScanJet 5300C Flatbed Scanner
Sep 30, 2010 | HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
Feb 02, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Jun 26, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5280 Printer
Jan 15, 2009 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
May 04, 2008 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Flatbed Scanner
Oct 01, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies
3,890 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: