An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Re: nokia phone 6630 cannot install files
you can try to unlock the phone by taking to any mobile service showroom..it doesnt cost much to unlock your mobile from a particular network after which it is at your convenience to use any network as you prefer!..thank you!!..
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
it is not possible to format the phone memory of nokia 6630 or any other nokia mobile phones. Files in the phone memory can be deleated manually but once try by restiring factory setting by going in the setting option.
go to the tools, than settings, than phone settings, than orig. device settings, than enter the lock code your phone will than restart and than try it. if your problem is not yet solved than get it a software update by Nokia care
If you encounter situation like below on your 6630,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
5. Contact Re-tailer Do a Full phone formatting on your 6630! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6630 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a nokia logo goes to white or it will blink....
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6630 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip.