Question about Air Conditioners
This could be
1. No signal from the thermostat
2. A faulty coil on the contactor.
3. A faulty disconnect feeding the condensing unit.
4. corroded connections on the contactor.
5. A broken wire or a wire that has came off a position.
6 A high pressure switch keeping the signal to the contactor off.
Be careful when troubleshooting this there is line voltage and a capacitor in this system.
Posted on Jul 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2016 | Air Conditioners
Jun 02, 2014 | Ruud Central System Air Conditioner
Jun 15, 2010 | Carrier 38CKC024 Air Conditioner
Jun 15, 2009 | Ruud UBHC Air Conditioner
May 31, 2009 | Ruud UBHC Air Conditioner
May 03, 2009 | Intertherm P3RA-036K Air Conditioner
Jul 30, 2008 | Air Conditioners
Jun 15, 2008 | Weather King 10AJA4201AH Air Conditioner
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: