Question about Dryers
Hello, Is it hard to replace a broken baffle on this dryer? Any ideas on how to take off the top, or does this need to be repaired from the front? Thanks for your help. Karen
To lift the top and access baffle screws, proceed as follows;
1. Remove door hinge screws from cabinet. Door can remain in place.
2. Remove screws and plastic retainers opposite door hinge
3. Grasp each side of the top front panel and pull forward. Lift to remove panel
4. Remove lid retainer clamps from each front top corner.
5. Lift top to access drum baffle screws.
If you need further assistance, let me know
Posted on Jul 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2014 | Maytag Atlantis MDE7400AY Electric Dryer
Oct 30, 2013 | Maytag Dryers
Oct 24, 2010 | Dryers
Aug 28, 2010 | Maytag Atlantis MDE7400AY Electric Dryer
Sep 07, 2009 | Maytag Neptune MDE5500AY Electric Dryer
May 05, 2009 | Maytag Neptune MDE5500AY Electric Dryer
Dec 14, 2008 | Maytag Atlantis MDE7657BY Electric Dryer
Feb 13, 2008 | Dryers
903 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!