I bought the lexmark x1270 and there is no disk
how can I use this printer with no disk
You can download the driver from Lexmark's website.
1) Go to www.lexmark.com
2) Click on Downloads
3) Find the sentence that says 'Please start typing your model number to find your product' and in box below that, type X1270
4) Choose Lexmark X1270 from the dropdown list, and click on Select.
5) Click on Downloads
6) Click on the driver for whichever version of Windows you're using.
7) When prompted, choose Run, and the driver should be installed on your PC. This is completely safe.
8) If Run doesn't work, repeat steps 1-6, and then choose Save.
9) Find the file you have saved and open it. It should automatically install.
10) If you discover that you've saved a folder rather than a file, open it and find the file with 'install' as part of the name. Opening this should start the installation programme.
Hope that helps a bit. Good luck!
Oct 09, 2010 |
Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer