- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
all of the files that you send in a phone via bluetooth is normal to recieved into inbox messages. once you recieve the file open it in the inbox, then goto options and save it to memory card.after that you can now delete it on your inbox.Goto music player and and goto option then click update music library, you can now play all of the music that you sent.hope this helps..enjoy
Dear sir for sending or receiving the music via bluetooth, first of all you have to turn on the bluetooth.
1. Tap on start.
2. Select programs
3. Tap Comm manager
4. Click on Bluetooth to turn it on.
Once the bluetooth is on close the Comm Manager screen and leave the Programs window open.
5. Find the music files on your phone. Usually they are on File Explorer.
You can find File Explorer in Programs screen.
6. If the songs are in your memory card, select Storage Card from drop down list and find the song in its specific folder.
7. Select the song you would like to send.
8. Click on Menu and tap on 'Beam File...'.
9. It will search for other Bluetooth device. Once the device is found, send the file.
Once the file sending is done you will get notification and you can also check on other device.
For receiving the music file via Blueetooth, just follow the first 4 steps.
I hope these steps will help you. Do write back and let me and other know how did you you go.
first check whether your bluetooth is switched on then check whether you have switched on the visibility of your phone in the bluetooth settings. You need to set the visibility on if you want to connect and send/recieve files using bluetooth
u can edit setting of your device.the setting is MY PHONE'S VISIBILITY turn it to HIDDEN.when uwany to recieve data bluetooth turn it to shown to all.and after use turn it to HIDDEN .it will help try it.
1. When someone sent file (photo, music..) to you, usually it is store at My document. 2. If you want to sent file: 1. open your bluetooth by start-setting-connection-bluetooth after check both checkbox. Then go to file explorer, select the file you want to sent by hold that file and choose beam. After waiting for device check for bluetooth and then click on your bluetooth name you want to sent. enjoy it!!
Hi, I bought a lg chocolate phone a few days ago.But i could not recieve pictures,videos,or music threw bluetooth.On the other phones it says that the object was sent but my phone doesnt want to recieve it.My phone says"Check bluetooth status of recieving device"could anyone help me unlock my blue tooth Thank You