Description of icon function
Turns the monitor on or off.
- Using this button or wheel the user can increase and decrease the brightness
on the screen.
- Using this button or wheel can increase and decrease the amount of contrast
on the screen.
- Allows for the picture on the screen to be stretched to the horizontal
edge of the monitor.
- Allows the picture on the screen to be stretched to the vertical
edges of the monitor.
- Allows the picture to move moved horizontally, once in the center the user can then use the Horizontal size to stretch it to have an equal amount of black border on each side.
- Like the Horizontal Position, using this button or wheel the user can move the picture up or down to center the picture more appropriately.
- Sets monitor to full screen
- This button will degauss
, restoring possible color impurities. After this button has been pressed the degaussing circuit will be activated and then deactivated after a few seconds. Pressing and holding this button for a few seconds may cause your computer monitor to reset all data.
Corner and Trapezoid Correction
- Using this button or wheel the user can either round the edges of the picture or move the picture inward like an hour glass or outwards.
- Sets the width of the vertical lines.
- Removes or reduces the Moire
effect, if any.
- If the monitor contains OSD
controls, allows for the OSD menus to be adjusted.
- Allows the user to define the power management settings through the monitor itself and not the software.
- Displays the current monitor settings such as refresh rate and other settings.
- Sets the language on the monitor.