i have turned my x360 on and as soon as it boots into the screen all i get is this fuzzy screen with quite small white dots moving about it. no picture and no sound either. i thought it was the cable as the console still has power and no red lights but have tried a new cable and that doesn't work. i have also tried a new scart block on each cable and that doesn't work either. then thought it might be the scart socket on my tv so tried it in the second scart socket and that doesn't work either. :-(
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is because the PS3 software has become corrupted. Follow these steps to fix it but be warned, you will lose your saved data!
1. Turn the PS3 off into standby (Red light on)
2. Press and hold the power button, it will beep as soon as you press it, then again 5 seconds later then once more and turn off. Release the power button when the PS3 turns off.
3. Press and hold the power button again. It will beep as soon as you press it, then again 5 seconds later, then it will beep twice quickly. Let go of the power button when you hear the 2 beeps.
4. The console will now boot into the recovery menu. Do as the screen tells you and connect a controller up via a USB cable and press the PS button.
5. On the next screen choose option 5, "Restore PS3 system". This will then reinstall the PS3 software and cure your problem.
There is something wrong with either your network settings on the X360 or the router/modem.
The easiest way to solve this is to download the update and install it via disc, then restore factory defaults(Initail setup) on the X360 and also reset your router/modem and if you are using a router then set the X360 in DMZ mode on the router by entering the IP address of the X360 in the router settings, this will give you FULL access to the internet for updates and gaming without being stuck behind a firewall.
I hate to break it to you, but you may have gotten the Red Ring Of Death. It happens when playing a game and it is transmitted through online play through Xbox Live. 3 red lights will appear around the power button when your console has become infected. The Red Ring of Death may have infected your console causing it to shut down. Most Xbox 360 consoles won't turn back on but some do turn back on but they just won't play games, they will freeze up and have the dotted lines and make the buzzing noise. I'm sorry, but I think you may need a new console. You're in luck if it's still under warranty. Hope this helps!!!!
Hi i on u r screen white dotted vertical lines comming & if the no. is more than 6 the if the laptop is under warrenty then company will replace the LCD & if not under warrenty then to fix this issue u have to replace the LCD.