Question about LG Televison & Video
Unpack the zip file and burn the folder to a disc.
I used Nero...
1. Burn the folder 'RMTM0000' to a CD-R making sure that the directories stay in order.
2. Insert the disk to your player
3. It loads..... After a few seconds it opens the tray
4. And a Region Select menu will come up.
5. Press "0" on the remote for multi-region. Then press the pause key (or maybe the enter key).
* Region 0 MUST appear in both of the definitions on screen
wait "no disk" to appear
press 0 four times
"region edit" and "region code" appear with the default code
press 0 for region free
"region code" should now be 0
Posted on Sep 09, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2014 | LG DR787T DVD Recorder
Jan 08, 2013 | Televison & Video
Dec 25, 2010 | LG DV276 Recorder
Jun 24, 2010 | LG RH1999H DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Apr 02, 2009 | LG DVD 6053 DVD Player
Feb 21, 2009 | LG XBR446 DVD Recorder/VCR
Feb 15, 2009 | LG Televison & Video
Jan 13, 2009 | LG XBR446 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jan 24, 2018 | LG Televison & Video
555 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: