Question about LG DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Unpack the zip file and burn the folder to a disc.
I used Nero...
1. Burn the folder 'RMTM0000' to a CD-R making sure that the directories stay in order.
2. Insert the disk to your player
3. It loads..... After a few seconds it opens the tray
4. And a Region Select menu will come up.
5. Press "0" on the remote for multi-region. Then press the pause key (or maybe the enter key).
* Region 0 MUST appear in both of the definitions on screen
wait "no disk" to appear
press 0 four times
"region edit" and "region code" appear with the default code
press 0 for region free
"region code" should now be 0
Posted on Sep 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2014 | LG DR787T DVD Recorder
Jan 08, 2013 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Dec 25, 2010 | LG DV276 Recorder
Jun 24, 2010 | LG RH1999H DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Apr 02, 2009 | LG DVD 6053 DVD Player
Feb 21, 2009 | LG XBR446 DVD Recorder/VCR
Feb 15, 2009 | LG DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Jan 13, 2009 | LG XBR446 DVD Recorder/VCR
553 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!