Question about Braun Tassimo Espresso Machine/Coffee Maker
I also had this problem, it was caused by the bar code reader being steamed up. Just wipe the cover of the reader (where you put the disks in) and it shoud stop.
Posted on Jul 30, 2010
One of four things possible here 1: Low water level in container. 2: no disc inserted. 3: disc incorectly inserted. or 4: unit has an internal malfunction, before you send it back, descale unit with scaler and flush clean. All lights still flashing call Tassimo and send it back for repair.
Posted on Jul 07, 2008
Check the low water level magnetic sensor. Easier said than done. :) I had the same problem. Mine was blinking. Figured out it was the magnet in the reservoIr or the magnetic sensor in the machine had weakened or broken. To fix the problem some handy work is involved... Dissemble the grey outside covers by removing several screws. Once exposed you can see where the low level magnetic sensor is on the inside. A white rectangular piece with two white wires coming from it. Follow these two wires up until you find where they plug into the circuit board. Unplug the connector the two white wires are attached to. Now the tricky part. You have to bend the two prongs, that the two white wires were connected to, on the board so that they touch each other and 'short out'. Any way you can get the two prongs to touch will work as well. Essentially your tricking the machine into thinking there's always water in the reservoir. Just make sure to always have water in it, as it will run dry like this now. You should be able to turn it back on and everything's back to normal. Hope this helps out.
Posted on Jun 18, 2012
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hi, this morning I was making a capuccino, and the first part was fine, the expresso was fine, I waited for the light to change colors, open the lid, put disc with the cream in the machine and the green light won't come on, only the yellow on the left hand side and is not working<br /><br />
Posted on Aug 23, 2010
SOURCE: NOT SO GREAT COFFEE GROUNDS!
Might there be some stuff crusting the dispanser vent? Did you clean it regularly? If you've not done that, this is what you do:
1) Open up the lid where the T-Disc is supposed to go.
2) Take out any moveable (not breakable) object, for instance the thing that punctuates the T-Disc(its made of two parts stuck together) and the T-Disc holder.
3) Take 'em apart and put 'em into your dishwasher or wash it by hand.
4) Wipe the entire T-disc area with a damp cloth, make sure nothing stays there that isn't supposed to be there.
5) Put the removed and cleaned parts back very carefully and watch out that they are exactly in place, if in doubt wheter they are fitted correctly, just shake them a little. There should be no movement other than up and down.
6) Enjoy your coffee!
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
Hmm if not in covered try
Posted on May 28, 2009
SOURCE: Tassimo Coffee Maker: Tell me
• All lights will blink the first time you turn on your
machine. This is your cue to prepare your machine for use by
following the quick instructions in Step 1 on separate insert.
• If the water level runs low while you are preparing a
beverage, all lights will flash. Simply remove and refill the
water container, and brewing will continue automatically
where it left off. It should not be necessary to discard the T-DISC
and start over.
• The AUTO light will blink throughout the brewing process.
Some drinks require a pause in brewing as part of the recipe
for brewing your perfect cup - this is to allow the optimal flavors
to unfold and is a normal part of the brewing process. The AUTO
light will continue to blink throughout this process.
HOW TO MAKE A DRINK
• Place the mug of your choice on the cup stand.
• When the STANDBY light illuminates, insert the T-DISC® of your choice
and close the clamp.
• The HEATING light will blink as the brewer heats the water to the
optimal temperature for your drink.
• Once the proper temperature is reached, the AUTO light will
illuminate. When it lights up, press the start/stop button to begin
the brew cycle.
• The AUTO light will continue to flash throughout the brewing cycle.
PLEASE NOTE: Some beverages have a pause in brewing
after the initial influx of water into the T-DISC®.
• The MANUAL light will illuminate when your drink is ready.
Posted on Jan 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2016 | Bosch Tassimo Tas5542gb Multi Hot Drinks...
Aug 23, 2014 | Bosch Tassimo T65
Jul 25, 2014 | Bosch Tassimo TAS4011GB Coffee Maker
Jun 10, 2011 | Braun Tassimo Espresso Machine/Coffee...
Dec 14, 2009 | Braun Tassimo Espresso Machine/Coffee...
Nov 29, 2009 | Braun Tassimo Coffee Maker
Nov 04, 2009 | Braun Tassimo Coffee Maker
Jan 19, 2008 | Braun Tassimo Espresso Machine/Coffee...
4,790 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!