Question about Televison & Video
Go to www.videohelp.com. Enter your model number, hit search, scroll down, look to the right. If there is one, they will have it. If your machine is new- they might not have it for a month or two.
Posted on Jun 30, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Turn your DVD off. 2) Use the remote control and press:
- Top Menu
This should power the device into Service Mode.
3) Choose option 2 and then choose option 4.
4) There should be two fields: Input Code and Current Code, each one with 5 chars long.
Then push zero on all the 5 places of the first and the second field.
5) There should be a zero on the device display, meaning that all regions are free.
6) Press POWER to turn it off and you're done.
Let me know if it works!
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2010 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
May 15, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS330 DVD Player
Mar 17, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS710H/B DVD Player
Mar 01, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS710H/B DVD Player
Jan 02, 2010 | Televison & Video
Feb 17, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 14, 2008 | Sony DVP-PQ2 Portable DVD
Nov 18, 2007 | Sony DVP-NS57P
489 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: