Question about Compaq Computers & Internet
Can u give me sound driver of compaq presario A900 that is compatible with XP
install reboot the run and install this
This will create a swsetup folder in c drive link ("C:swsetupsp34200")
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the
following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:swsetupsp34200 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a)
file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Fixya member abgog
Posted on Aug 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2010 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Jan 22, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario CQ50-140US NoteBook
Nov 13, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5600 Series 5630-6951 Laptop
Nov 13, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 04, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
May 06, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 21, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Feb 20, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Oct 29, 2008 | Compaq CPQ/nVidia GEF2MX 200 64M CD...
Feb 24, 2017 | Compaq Computers & Internet
606 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!