a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Open the particular email on your phone, click on the image and hold until you get an option come up that asks if you want to save the image. Click on Save and it will save the photo down to your photo album. You can try to the phone transfer software.This may help you.
From the manual, you can send the pictures to another phone via a MMS message.
Page 51 at - http://mymobile.three.co.uk:8080/mymobile/ZTE/866/img/Manu_guide.pdf Page 51 copy: My pictures This application enables you to view still images. Image files can be store in different folders: Photos, Wallpapers and Avatars. Select the desired image and press key to view the enlarged image. Press Right soft key [Mark] to select an image, and press Right soft key [Mark] again to cancel the selection. Press Left soft key [Options] to display the following popup menu items: Send via MMS: Attach the selected image to a message. Set as wallpaper: Set the picture as wallpaper. Rename: Change the name of the selected image. (Appears when Photos is selected) New slide: Create a new slideshow and attach the marked images. Add to slide: Add the selected image to a created slideshow. Mark all: Mark all images in the list. Unmark all: Unmark the marked images in the list. Delete: Delete marked images. (Appears when Photos is selected) File information: Shows information about the selected image file. New photo: Switch to camera interface. (Appears when Photos is selected)
Follow the steps to transfer pics from your computer to your iPad: Step 1: Connect your iPad to your computer using the USB data cable that came with your iPad. Download Install and run iTunes and select your iPad device from left panel under "Devices" section. Step 2: Click on Photos tab, Check the "Sync Photos from" checkbox and select "Choose Folder..." option from drop-down menu. Locate the folder with the photos you want to transfer on your computer and hit "Select Folder" button. Step 3: When folder listed in iTunes, select all pictures that you want to copy to your iPad and hit Sync/Apply button from bottom right corner.
You have several options to choose from. I'm assuming you're using a Windows PC since you did not specifiy.
A. Use your phone to email pictures to your computer B. Use Bluetooth to wirelessly transfer pictures to your computer C. Use a direct cable connection to transfer the pictures to your computer D. Transfer to your photo album online* (Check with provider) E. Use Facebook or MySpace to transfer images
Create a new phonebook contact to hold the email address
Options | Create New Contact | On Phone
First Name = Your Email Address
Fill in the email address field too
Create a new message, insert image into message
Send to the new contact you created
Turn on Bluetooth on your phone
Under Settings, Look for Bluetooth Link
Turn Power Setting: ON
Your desktop/laptop must also have Bluetooth
Look in Control Panel for an icon, change settings there
Make it say visible
If your computer doesn't have Bluetooth you can buy a USB Bluetooth
On your cell, after you've setup Bluetooth, go to the picture
Choose Send By Bluetooth
On your cell, go to Settings
Make sure the USB Link is DATA Connection
Open Windows Explorer to see if phone is displayed under My Computer
Go to your service providers Website
Check to see if they provide you with a photo album online
Check to see what the procedure for transferring photos
For example, I use T-Mobile and have setup my photo album so I can transfer pictures to a three digit number
if you have a oicture you wanna save to your computer all you have to do is:
1. find the piicture you want to send
2. click options then send
3. pick "to HP's Snapfish
4. wait for a couple of minutes it will send you a code and go to it
5. you have to make an account after that you click on your picture album
6. right click your picture then click "save as"
7. save your photo with a name
8. by then you have your photos saved on your computer
Within your picture albums and the photos saved to your card, there should be an 'option' icon that will allow to you to delete pics, move, edit, upload, send, etc. Your target for transferring all pics to the Verizon server is the 'upload' feature. This will allow you to choose pics and upload them to your online albums (Verizon Picture-mail server).
You may be limited on the # of pictures you can upload at one time. Good luck. Hope this helps!
1. When someone sent file (photo, music..) to you, usually it is store at My document. 2. If you want to sent file: 1. open your bluetooth by start-setting-connection-bluetooth after check both checkbox. Then go to file explorer, select the file you want to sent by hold that file and choose beam. After waiting for device check for bluetooth and then click on your bluetooth name you want to sent. enjoy it!!
My wife came to me with the same issue: unable to send photos of our daughter. Rather than reset I used the bluetooth capability to transfer them to our Mac.
Turn on bluetooth:
- go to "Setting", find "Connectivity", then select "Bluetooth", and then select "Bluetooth" again which brings you to the on/off option (terrible menu by the way)
Computer Bluetooth must be set to "Discoverable" - basically a simple option to set "Discoverable", but each pc/mac is a little different so your on your own.
Find Pictures and Transfer:
- "My Stuff", then "Tones & Graphics", then "images" - you should see your images
- Select the image you want ("Open" it)
- With image open select "Options", then "Send", then "Via Bluetooth" -- it will now be searching for devices (hence why you have to have your pc discoverable)
- It should find your device (it's the name of your computer)
- Select the device (pc name)
- You should get a splash screen on your pc letting you know that "Nokia 6126 is sending a file", and you should "Accept" on your pc
- The file is saved (remember where it is saved or you'll have to search for it later).
Hope this helps. The instructions are pretty anal so it might seem complex, but it's pretty easy... beginners should be fine. After watching me my wife did it on her own.
To delete photos from the SmartMedia memory card in your camera, you must first download them to your computer.
Follow this procedure to transfer your photos from the camera to your computer:
1. Make sure that your PDC 640 is connected to your computer and both are turned on. The "PC" icon should appear on the status panel on the top of the camera.
2. Open the PhotoMAX application on your PC.
3. Click Get Photo.
Note: If you are using PhotoMAX Pro to transfer pictures, you need to select PDC 640 Camera from the Select Source dialog box (select File > Acquire > Select Source), and then select File > Acquire.
4. Click Album or flashPath.
5. Select the album in which you want to save your images, or click New Album to create a new album.
6. Click Camera or Scanner.
7. Select PDC 640 from the Sources list on the Select Source window, and then click Select. The PDC 640 Twain Driver window opens.
8. Click Get All to transfer all the images in the camera memory to your computer, or select the images you want to transfer to your computer and click Get Selected.
The images are transferred to the selected album, which is located in the PhotoMAX Albums folder. The PDC 640 Twain Driver window closes.
9. To edit a picture, double-click the image in the album that you want. The image appears in the image tray.