- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Use USB device from your cellphone to PC. Attach the usb to your cellphone and as the pc turns on plug the usb in your computer . Windows will automatically detects your cellphone. In your control panel open the cellphone drive and click and drag the files you want to transfer to your PC.
if you have a oicture you wanna save to your computer all you have to do is:
1. find the piicture you want to send
2. click options then send
3. pick "to HP's Snapfish
4. wait for a couple of minutes it will send you a code and go to it
5. you have to make an account after that you click on your picture album
6. right click your picture then click "save as"
7. save your photo with a name
8. by then you have your photos saved on your computer
Within your picture albums and the photos saved to your card, there should be an 'option' icon that will allow to you to delete pics, move, edit, upload, send, etc. Your target for transferring all pics to the Verizon server is the 'upload' feature. This will allow you to choose pics and upload them to your online albums (Verizon Picture-mail server).
You may be limited on the # of pictures you can upload at one time. Good luck. Hope this helps!
can your phone send pics and text? if so just email them to your self by typing in the email address instead of a phone number, the same can be done with video caputure, but be mindfull on how many you ssend because some email systems only allow a certain amount of kb to be sent or receieved. i hope this works for you.
1. When someone sent file (photo, music..) to you, usually it is store at My document. 2. If you want to sent file: 1. open your bluetooth by start-setting-connection-bluetooth after check both checkbox. Then go to file explorer, select the file you want to sent by hold that file and choose beam. After waiting for device check for bluetooth and then click on your bluetooth name you want to sent. enjoy it!!
My wife came to me with the same issue: unable to send photos of our daughter. Rather than reset I used the bluetooth capability to transfer them to our Mac.
Turn on bluetooth:
- go to "Setting", find "Connectivity", then select "Bluetooth", and then select "Bluetooth" again which brings you to the on/off option (terrible menu by the way)
Computer Bluetooth must be set to "Discoverable" - basically a simple option to set "Discoverable", but each pc/mac is a little different so your on your own.
Find Pictures and Transfer:
- "My Stuff", then "Tones & Graphics", then "images" - you should see your images
- Select the image you want ("Open" it)
- With image open select "Options", then "Send", then "Via Bluetooth" -- it will now be searching for devices (hence why you have to have your pc discoverable)
- It should find your device (it's the name of your computer)
- Select the device (pc name)
- You should get a splash screen on your pc letting you know that "Nokia 6126 is sending a file", and you should "Accept" on your pc
- The file is saved (remember where it is saved or you'll have to search for it later).
Hope this helps. The instructions are pretty anal so it might seem complex, but it's pretty easy... beginners should be fine. After watching me my wife did it on her own.
you have to download a software for your phone. just go their website. www.lgmobile.com then select UK country. then click on SUPPORT link you'll see on the left side manual & software, just click on it and search for your unit then download the software. you can now upload your pictures. music from your phone to pc or vice versa. hope this help you.