Question about JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
How do you delete unwanted PC media files stored from a JVC Everio MG130 Camera? I need to free up some room as I have a number of video shots I would like to delete off my PC hard drive.
Answer:what you do is you press the play/record button on the left side of the camcorder when it is open to get to the videos. then you use the laser touch operation to scroll to the video you want to delete. then, right under the screen there should be 5 buttons. the one to the left of the menu button has a picture of a garbage can looking thing above it. just press that and then press yes when it asks you if your sure.
Posted on Oct 15, 2010
Deleting unnecessary files on my jvc everio camcorder from my pc
1) on camcorder- connect camcorder to pc via usb
2) on camcorder- open screen and make sure blue button is on video setting
3) on camcorder- select one touch export (screen shows export to library)
4) on PC- select my computer
5) on PC- you should see the EVERIO_HDD show up as removable storage device
6) on pc- double click folder
7) on pc- double click SD_VIDEO
8) on PC- delete the PRGxxx folder of the video you already downloaded
(xxx representing the numbering schema of the folder)
9) on pc- close my computer window
10) on camcorder- power off camcorder.
11) on camcorder- disconnect USB
12) on camcorder- power up camcorder
13) on camcorder- video management error message is displayed on screen
(file is damaged recovery is required/playback recover?
14) on camcorder- select OK
15) on camcorder- recovery complete message on screen
16) on camcorder- select ok
17) on camcorder- damage is fixed and you can use the camcorder again...
this works for me....
Posted on Feb 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2011 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Feb 18, 2011 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Oct 12, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Jun 17, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Jan 18, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Nov 01, 2008 | JVC Everio GZ-HD7 Camcorder
Mar 23, 2008 | JVC Everio GZ-MG20 Camcorder
Feb 24, 2008 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
6,137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: