Question about Archos 605 WiFi Digital Media Player
1. Download the latest firmware from Archos
2. Format the drive on your player
3. Connect the A605 to your computer using the USB lead
4. Copy the new firmware the A605's root folder (Drive X: on your PC or whatever letter was assigned to your Archos
5. Click ok and you are finished
Posted on Jul 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2011 | Casio Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 04, 2011 | Archos 605 WiFi Digital Media Player
Dec 02, 2010 | Archos 5 Internet Media Tablet
Nov 04, 2010 | Archos 605 WiFi Digital Media Player
Mar 20, 2009 | Archos 605 WiFi Digital Media Player
Dec 12, 2008 | Rio Cali Sport MP3 Player
Feb 18, 2008 | Archos 605 WiFi Digital Media Player
Jan 10, 2008 | Archos 605 WiFi Digital Media Player
Oct 04, 2007 | Sony NW-A1000 MP3 Player
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!