a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello, You have three options to turn off the auto renewal.
1. Call you credit card company and don't allow renewal with it.Talk to you cust. service and put hold on it.
2. Log into your norton account and edit your profile and account and stop auto renewal there.
3. Here is website to talk live.
Most of the Norton antivirus comes with one year subscription. date u mentioned here seems like more then 1 year old. That's why it says expired
If you dont want to spend any more money on antivirus then uninstall this one and download AVG from this site. this is really good antivirus for free and good for ever.
here is the link http://free.avg.com/ww.download-avg-anti-virus-free-edition
Please rate my answer
the problem lies in the registry uninstall norton 360 then re-install this clears the reg then try your key again.
my personal View Don't use norton 360 as it will slow your system down use Kespersky Internet security this is the best one out and also use avg virus program when you switch to kaspesky internet security then remove avg which you can get a free version.