Question about VeriFone TRANZ 380 Transaction System (X2, 256K) (P03600173)
"Progaming Err 0" will not leave the terminal and the terminal will not do anything.
The error message "Programming Err 0" means that the terminal memory has been corrupted. The only way forward is to acknowledge the situation and reload the terminal application.
If you press the  and [FUNC/ENTER] key at the same time, oten the message will go away. However, you will have a terminal with no programming in it. You will need to call your processing company and get a new load.
Prairie Trail Software, Inc.
Providing applications and hosting solutions for Tranz terminals and web based transactions
Posted on Jul 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2015 | 1996 Buick Roadmaster
Mar 09, 2014 | Toshiba 40RV525R 40 in. HDTV
Apr 12, 2013 | Laird EXL42MX * Motorola PTX760 Motorola...
2. Insert keys in ignition and leave in the OFF position.
3. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 1 and 4 and connect the Data Port terminals 1 and 4 with a
suitable jumper wire, leave the jumper wire connected throughout the programming procedure. Make sure you
know which terminals are 1 and 4.
4. Within 10 seconds after connecting the jumper wire, press the Hazard Switch 6 times. Note: The doors will
automatically lock and unlock once at this time indicating that the system is in the programming mode.
5. Press the LOCK button on the remote to be registered three times within 10 seconds. Upon successful
programming, the door will lock and unlock once.
6. Repeat step 5 with up to 4 remotes (including any existing remotes) within one minute. After completing each
programming, the doors will lock and unlock once.
7. Disconnect the programming wire and remove the keys from the ignition.
Oct 10, 2012 | 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS CVT Sedan
Feb 11, 2011 | Uniden BC244CLT Base Scanner
Sep 17, 2010 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
Dec 15, 2009 | 1998 Chevrolet Malibu
Apr 03, 2009 | 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Jan 27, 2011 | VeriFone TRANZ 380 Transaction System (X2,...
1,472 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: