Question about Printers & Copiers
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2012 | Lexmark Z735 InkJet Printer
1. Make sure the printer is on.
2. Open the printer cover. The print cartridge carrier
moves and stops at the loading position, unless the All-in-One is busy.
If the carrier does not automatically move to the center, turn off the
printer/unplug the printer from the power source and then slide the carrier to
3. Remove both cartridges from the carrier.
4. Close the printer cover.
5. Re-brick your printer.
Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the
back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to
appear with a new cartridge. Then try to print a document again to verify that
the problem is fixed.
Should you have a defective/faulty genuine Lexmark cartridge, please don't hesitate to contact Lexmark Technical Support Center for additional assistance.
Nov 24, 2011 | Lexmark X3350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 07, 2009 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 04, 2009 | Lexmark Z735 InkJet Printer
Jun 12, 2009 | Lexmark Z735 InkJet Printer
May 11, 2009 | Lexmark X2470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 09, 2009 | Lexmark Z735 InkJet Printer
Dec 14, 2008 | Lexmark Z735 InkJet Printer
Mar 03, 2008 | Lexmark Z735 InkJet Printer
Jan 04, 2008 | Lexmark Z735 InkJet Printer
178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!