Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 21, 2015 | Epson Stylus Photo R2400 InkJet Printer
May 14, 2015 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Do not touch the clear film (A). If the paper or your hands touch these parts and blot or scratch them, the machine can be damaged.
3. Make sure that the FINE cartridge holder does not hang over the paper. If the FINE cartridge holder hangs over the paper, move the FINE cartridge holder to the right edge or the left edge whichever is easier to remove the paper. When you move the FINE cartridge holder, hold the FINE cartridge holder and slide it slowly to the right edge or the left edge.
4. Hold the jammed paper with your hands.
If the edge of paper is jammed near the paper output slot, pull the edge of paper to the position where you can hold it with your hands.
5. Pull the paper slowly not to tear it, then pull the paper out.
6. Make sure that all the jammed paper is removed. If the paper is torn, a piece of paper may remain inside the machine. Check the following and remove the piece of paper if it remains.
7. Close the paper output cover, then reload the paper.
All print jobs in the queue are canceled. Reprint if necessary.
Jul 21, 2014 | Epson LX-300+ II Matrix Printer
Dec 15, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Nov 20, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 03, 2009 | Dell A920 InkJet Printer
Dec 23, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 24, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
198 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: