How do i delete files from my 512 colby mp3 player
First of all, its very nice of you to give away your MP3 player. I am
sure he will appreciate it. Now we have two ways of getting all your
songs off of there so he can load his own.
The first option is deleting files by using your computer:
1. Make sure the unit is connected to your computer with that nice little USB cord that came with it.
2. Open Windows Explorer on your computer by opening "MY COMPUTER" which is either under the START menu or on your desktop.
3. Next to your harddrive (c:/), you will find a REMOVABLE DISK icon. This is is for your player.
4. Double click the REMOVABLE DISK ICON and use your mouse to select all the music files you would like to delete.
5. After selecting the files, press the DELETE key on your keyboard and then click YES to confirm.
If you rather do it from your player, you can:
1. select the DEL mode to delete files from your player.
2. in the Delete Menu, the following options are available. MUSIC, VOICE, or TEXT.
3. Select MUSIC
4. Your player will list each music file to be deleted one-by-one
5. Select YES to delete the current file being displayed. The screen
will display a quick little confirmation that the file has been deleted
and then it will move on to the next file.
6. Select EXIT twice to your return to the menu of your now empty Mp3 player. :)
Hope this helps and Happy Holidays!
Dec 06, 2008 |
Coby MP-C858 MP3 Player