How to build a stupid Phone:
This is how you build and use a stupid phone
- Take pieces of wood approx 4" x "2 x 1"
- Draw 10 buttons (0-9) on the lower half of each block of wood
- On the upper half of each block, draw a monochromatic LCD screen (remember to draw the logo of your choosen air time supplier too). Permanent marker is best for this part.
- Fasten 6 feet of elastic to the bottom of each of block of wood.
- Get a friend to take one block of wood approx 12 feet away thus putting strain on the elastic.
- You and your friend should stand with your backs to each other
- Whoever wishes to make a phone call should now shout "Ring Ring"
- The person receiving the phone call should now brace themselves
- The person placing the call may now let go of his piece of wood