Question about HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
I get an error 350 everytime i send a fax
Error 350: Under rare conditions incompatibility between the two machines may cause the remote machine to simply abandon the call.
Try these steps...
1. Press setup, then go to TOOLS.
2. press okay on TOOLS, then look for RUN FAX TEST. then press okay.
3. It will print a fax test page. Check if everything passed.
4. If it passed everything, try to press setup again, then go to ADVANCE FAX SETUP.
5. Scroll, down and look for ECM (Error correction mode), then press okay
6. Under ECM you will have to options "ON or OFF" try to choose OFF then press OKAY.
7. Now, try sending a fax.
Please let me know if the steps that i gave resolve your issue or not. So that i can still go ahead and give you another possible solution.
Thank you so much.
Posted on Jul 07, 2008
SOURCE: hp photosmart 2610
u can try to reset the printer.
Take out the cartridges from the unit .
Make sure the unit is connected to the wall jack directly without any surge protector.
Unplug the power cord from the back of the unit ( without turning off the unit ) .
Now press the # and 6 key together , while holding these keys down plug in the power cord back into the unit .
Do not release the keys after a few seconds u will find te hp logo or bars moving across the screen .wait while the unit turns off.
after one minute turn on the prnter . it will go into alligment phase > let it finish .
after its done > try to make a copy .
Note - you can also try the Ok n cancel key combination in place of # and 6 .
Posted on May 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 19, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 05, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Printer/...
Nov 10, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Aug 26, 2008 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 15, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 20, 2007 | Toshiba e-Studio 350 Copier
573 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!