Question about Zanussi FLA1001W Front Load Washer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2011 | Kenmore HE3T Washer
To change the belt you'll need to remove the top paenl and then remove the drum and you would be able to see the belt. You can disassemble it by the following procedure--
Drum Removal / Roller / Glide Access--
Top Cover / Door Switch / Front Panel /Gasket Removal-
1. Disconnect power supply to unit.
2. Use a plastic putty knife to depress the locking clip between the Top Cover and Front Panel.
3. Disconnect wiring from the Door Switch.
4. Depress the locking tabs on switch side and remove through the front.
5. Remove two screws, 1 each side, from the back flange of the Front Panel.
6. Tip Front Panel back and remove. Rotate Front Panel to the back side and remove gasket.
Hope this helps...
Sep 20, 2010 | Maytag Dryers
May 28, 2010 | Zanussi FS1155W Front Load Washer
Feb 03, 2010 | Zanussi ZWF1430W Front Load Washer
Nov 11, 2009 | GE WSXH208A Front Load Washer
Aug 03, 2009 | Zanussi ZWF1440 Front Load Washer
May 21, 2009 | Refrigerators
Apr 26, 2009 | Zanussi FJ1454W Front Load Washer
Dec 12, 2008 | Zanussi FS1255S Front Load Washer
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!