Re: how do I delete songs off from my ilo mp3 player?
I have the same player and I can help you. Connect the player to your computer through the USB cable and when the computer recognizes the player open the player file and your list of songs should appear. Highlight and right click the song you want to remove. Then click delete. I hope this helps.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When you plug your ilo mp3 player into your computer with the USB cord, double-click on the My Computer icon. When the window opens, the list of drives should come up. Your ilo mo3 player should come up as Remveable Hard Drive (or Drive G) Click on it. When the window pulls up, your list of songs should come up. Find the song you want to delete and right click on it. Then find the delete button and click on it. When the computer ask you if you want to delet the song, click yes. When you turn on your mp3 player, the song you deleted shouldn't be on your mp3 player.
You might want to try these suggestions:
1. In folders options, click on the box that will show all hidden files.
2. Be sure to copy the MP3 songs unto a Temp folder that you create only for these MP3's
3. Stop all background running programs, like spyware, anti-virus, firewalls etc. Be sure you are not connected to the Internet (DSL).
4. After all of the above has been accomplished, go ahead and do a Copy and Paste of your MP3 from that newly created Temp folder to your iLo MP3 player.
I hope this helps. Restart your computer to get all background running programs running again.