I have lost my manual and cannot figure out why the paper is not feeding as it calculates.
Also It has been a while since I used the register and cannot remember how to even thread the paper through.
There is a black removable spool that sits in a cradle in the paper tray, just cannot remember how it all threads through.
Thanks for your help.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This product uses 2 1/4in (57/58mm) wide standard thermal paper. Use the feed keys only when changing the paper. Do not pull the paper manually.
1. If prompted during use, or when setting up the printer for the first time, open the printer compartment by lifting up on the tabs located toward the back of the register. This will expose the printers.
2. Depending on each sides needs, use the release buttons to open the paper wells and release the print rollers.
3. Place the paper rolls into the paper well so it feeds from the bottom of the roll towards the front of the cash register (not the back). Pull the paper up and past the print heads towards the front of the cash register.
4. Once done, close the printer arms and use the feed keys to advance the paper.
5. To attach the journal roll to the back of the winding wheel, remove the wheel from the comparment. Put a small fold in the end of the journal roll and feed it under and around the tabs located on the wheel. Spin the wheel manually to take up paper slack.
6. Once the paper is attached, place the wheel into the holder in the back of the printer compartment. The part of the winding wheel with two discs should be on the right side.
Your cash register has a thermal printer that prints receipts for the
customer or a journal tape. Use 2¼ inch (57.5 mm) wide standard thermal register paper. Do not use bond paper because the register does not use a ribbon or ink for printing.
See installing paper roll on page 13 of the manual
I have a copy of the manual if you know how to thread the paper tape. I need a picture of the workings, to make sure that no parts are missing to do this. I figured out how to change the ink, but can't figure out the paper path so that it will feed past the ink roller. Email me back if you can help. email@example.com
While looking at the front of the P23-DH V printing calculator. Fold down the paper holder and turn the calculator back around to face you. Then cut the paper on the roll straight across. Then feed the paper into the slot in the back of the calculator. Turn the calculator on to the print mode. Then hit the "feed" button. The paper will feed thru and you are ready to go.
Okay just figured this one out but on the back of the claculator there is a slip slid paper in that Press the feed key and allow the paper to feed through the claculator if it doesn't feed through push the paper in a little and hit the feed key again. It worked for me
Assuming that you know where the paper gets feed in, I usually use this trick to start a new roll of paper. First, tear off the end of the new roll so that there isn't any glue stuck on the paper. Then, fold the tip of the paper like an arrow. (Fold one side to the middle and the other side to the middle so both sides meet in the middle. Looks like > Then, place the paper into the slot where the paper feeds into in the back. (Paper will get fed under the printer assembly) and then hit the PAPER FEED/ADVANCE button at the same time. If the paper is in the correct slot, the paper should start feeding the paper all the way through. Hope this helps. Have a good day. M =)
Make sure that it is installed properly ... going under not OVER. Does the paper feed when the paper feed key is depressed ??
1. Lift the paper holder up. 2. Fold the leading edge of the paper roll 3 to 5 cm. (Do not fold it slantwise.) 3. Insert the paper roll from the left side of the paper holder and make sure the paper roll is set in the proper direction (with the paper feeding from the bottom). 4. Insert the leading edge of the paper into the opening directly behind the print mechanism. 5. Press the paper feed key and feed the paper under the edge of the paper cutter.