- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I am not sure what you mean by boiling water under it all day. If it was under the unit, it probably shorted it out and it won't work. If you were using it constantly to boil water, you may have overheated it. To be safe, please unplug it and call the manufacturer.
I think a bad connection in a lucar styl plug is the problem. Check all of the connectors that come from the switch/control pannel and the magnetron's transformer. Make certain that it is not still charged up at a lot of voltage in the capacitor is lethal!!!!
One would think that you would have the sense to use the extractor that is above your stove and under your microwave, would you use a laptop in a sauna!!! no wonder the thing is shorting out. Contact the person who fitted the microwave. always use the extractor when you boil things on the hob. I live in England it is illegal to have a microwave above a hob for this exact reason. America will catch up eventually with building regulations!!
wow, from the looks of it you need to unplug wait 60 seconds plug in to restart, ot buy a new microwave. Perhaps if in the microwave terms it didn't say not to do that call the manufacturer and the will replace it for free