Question about HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
the error message you encounter is new to me. however, you can try to partialy reset your printer.
1. while the unit is turn ON, unplug the power cord from the back of the printer
2. press and hold the # and 3 buttons together and dont release.
3. while holding the two buttons, plug-in back the power cord from the back of the printer.
4. wait for a couple of seconds, it will give you a message on the printer screen "PARTIAL NVM RESET".. when you see that message, you may release the two buttons.
5. in some cases, after you plug-in the power cord button frmo the back of the printer, the printer will become ONLINE.. and after 30 seconds it will automatically turn off. when that happens, just release the two buttons and press the power ON button to turn it ON.
6. after turning it ON, it will give you message "PARTIAL NVM reset".
note: after performing the steps, your printer will make some noise and it will eventually stops. then try to check if you still have that error message.
- adonscott -
Posted on Jul 02, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2013 | HP PhotoSmart Office Equipment & Supplies
May 17, 2011 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Mar 26, 2011 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Nov 27, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 24, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 19, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 18, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 29, 2008 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
May 20, 2008 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Mar 18, 2008 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: