An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: Error message 222aO-reset power
Unplug the power cable from the All-In-One aswell as the power outlet.
Leave it unplugged for atleast 1Min.
Then plug the power cable directly to wall outlet without any surg protector.
And then press the # and No 6 button in the All-In-One and the without releasing the buttons insert the power cord untill it showas up a message as Semifull reset.
If the Printer turs off then release the keys and turn the All-In-One On and then try.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try the following steps to remove HP Printer Error Code 0xc18a0001. I have put 3 ways for you to try.
1. Without turning off the printer, unplug the USB cable. 2. Remove the cartridges. 3. Wait until the message "Insert cartridge" appears. 4. Unplug the power cord. 5. Wait 60 seconds. 6. Reconnect the power cable. If the printer does not turn on automatically, press "On button". 7. Reinsert the cartridges and close the lid. 8. If the printer has a page of calibration accept. 9. Reconnect the USB cable and remake an impression. 10. If the problem persists, the machine must be repaired.
Or try 2
Turn the printer and wait until you receive the error message. * Simultaneously press the keys "9" and "#" printer. * While holding the button down, unplug the power cord from the unit. * Wait a few seconds. * Still holding the button down, reconnect the cable and turn on the printer. * Release the buttons.
Or try 3
* Turn the printer and wait until you receive the error message. * Simultaneously press the keys "9" and "#" printer. * While holding the button down, unplug the power cord from the unit. * Wait a few seconds. * Still holding the button down, reconnect the cable and turn on the printer. * Release the buttons.
Please all I ask is call back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one, so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
please go ahead and check with a new set off cartridge..
if you are getting the same error then you need unplug the power cable and tap the on button for 10 times then replug that...if still u r getting the same error then press and hold the # 6 and unplug the power cable at the same time..and while pressing those two buttons replug it...
it will reset ur printer....if still u r getting the error..printer needs to be replaced.
* try connecting ur belkin router to different power socket
* try with different power adapter
* or else press the reset key for more than 1 min
while holding the reset unplug the router power cable and plug it back again 3 times.--- while holding the reset u shouldnt release the reset while u unplug and replug.
the interval between each unplug and replug should be 15 seconds.
* then release the reset then unplug the power cable and plug it back
* it has to work or else replace it with the belkin tech support
You said, your Kenmore Elite Trio, model 795.7756 or 7757 has an error message
simply reading ER IF. No pressing of buttons, or combination thereof
changes anything. Also, the ice maker has stopped working although it
is turned on. Can anyone help? I cannot pull the refrigerator out to unplug and reboot it, thus I don't know what to do.
Try tripping the breaker off for 5 minutes and then see if this method resets the system? Do not turn it back on for at least tree minutes. That's why I said, Five!!!
Lets see how it resets while I look your fridge up. Write back. Huuum 7:11 pm eastern standard time . I'm here!
I find a solution 6180
unplug power cable
press 9 and # on keyboard
replug power cable with buttons pressed
the error must disapear
change the print cartridge indicated they became bad ( why ?)
reset is done you must reput language and network ip adress
the error message you encounter is new to me. however, you can try to partialy reset your printer.
1. while the unit is turn ON, unplug the power cord from the back of the printer
2. press and hold the # and 3 buttons together and dont release.
3. while holding the two buttons, plug-in back the power cord from the back of the printer.
4. wait for a couple of seconds, it will give you a message on the printer screen "PARTIAL NVM RESET".. when you see that message, you may release the two buttons.
5. in some cases, after you plug-in the power cord button frmo the back of the printer, the printer will become ONLINE.. and after 30 seconds it will automatically turn off. when that happens, just release the two buttons and press the power ON button to turn it ON.
6. after turning it ON, it will give you message "PARTIAL NVM reset".
note: after performing the steps, your printer will make some noise and it will eventually stops. then try to check if you still have that error message.
Power off the printer. Unplug the
printer's USB cable for 5 seconds replug turn on the printer.
If that fails power off the PC and printer unplug the USB cable at
the PC and printer replug and power back on the PC. After PC is
fully booted turn the printer back on. If this keeps
reoccurring please replace the USB cable and or try different USB
1. Service menu: Menu -> Scan -> Copy -> Scan (one at a time in sequence)
2. Select "TEST MODE"
3. Select " ETC.."
4. Select " EEPROM CLEAR"
5. Select " INK COUNT"
6. Press the [OK] button.
7. Press the [Stop/Reset] button (returns you to the TEST MOD sub-menu))
8. press the [ON/OFF] button (which resets the printer)
TIP: Don't rush the printer as it can often take considerable time to
respond to your commands. Frantic button pressing will just push the
printer into snail mode (ie: slow as heck!).