- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello, It will not work through USB like a standard webcam. Ls-70 only lets you access camera memory card/onboard memory when connected via USB. However you
could connect the camera video-out socket to a PC with graphics card
with video capture function. Some cards with video capture work with
skype (check this URL: http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=41101 ) There are also various software solutions which can fool your webchat client into thinking that video capture stream is actually an output of a usb webcam. (Try google for "video capture into skype". At the moment this seems to be the only easy way to use LS-70 as webcam.
there is a web cam mode in the camera settings put it on webcam mode check the settings in camera , and then connect it to ur computer actually u are connecting in usb mass storage mode it will only allow u to copy pics to ur PC for webcam if ur camera supports it u should have this mode in ur camera menu check and then connect it thru usb see if it works ok
there is 2 ways to transfer/download pics from cam to pc (i) the USB connection and (ii) by memory card all you ned is to get the memory stick of your cam and attach it to a card reader and your card reader to a USB port of your PC that way you can download pics from your cam to PC. if still cant understand check this video...
(do not delete)
i hope i was able to help you with your problem. gud luk!
you have two ways to download your picture in your cam:
1. every cam have a memory card. you will have to get the memory card from youre cam and put it in a CARD READER and place the CARD READER in a USB port of your computer and there you will see that a flash disk is inserted (your cams memory stick)
2. every cam also have a USB CABLE which are included when you bought your cam in a store. it is used to connect your cam to your PC. once connected your digicam will show 2-3 option (data storage,default, etc.) you select data storage and wala!!!! a flash disk will appear in your PC. same from the top.
And there you can copy your pictures from your cam to your PC and upload it in the internet. i hope i was able to help you! tnx!