Please Help. I have a DCP 115C Brother Printer, and it has a new
black, cyan and magenta installed. My yellow ink is half empty, but in
my printer ink level, it is full, and when I try to print in Yellow,
theres no color yellow printed in the paper. I have'nt do anythning in
my printer. Kindly Help. Thanks.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This model printer has only two slots for ink cartridges. One is for a black ink cartrigde and the other is for a tri-color cartridge which contains cyan, magenta and yellow inks. This tri-color cartridge has run out of yellow ink, you need to replace this tri-color cartridge.
i bought new inks and inserted them , when in fact its only the yellow inks is empty yet it sends me message that found no cartridges.. waah. this printer been with me for 8 years and had it clean last year only.. what to do?
This could be because of several probs:
1. The ink cart is not original and wont let the ink flow, because the valve is not open.
2. There might be air bubbles within the capillaries.
3. The ink is not genuine ink and has pigments in it.
see here, too:
Insert another ink cart. Use, if possible, the genuine ink cart from brother. Do the cleaning cycle twice. This will extract the air bubbles out of the caps after the second time. If you dont have any success the printhead is clogged and cant be cleaned anymore!