Question about HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
sometimes, even we think that the jammed papers were already remove, there might instance that a pieces of paper stuck on the printer. i want you to follow the steps to somehow eliminate that message on your printer screen.
1. press the power ON button to turn the printer off.
2. unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
3. wait for 1 minute and plug it back in.
4. if you still have that "paper jam" message, continue to SOLUTION II.
SOLUTION II: CLEARING JAM PAPER
1. On the rear of the product, press in the tab on the left side of the rear access door to release the door. Pull the door away from the product to remove it.
CAUTION: Do not try to clear a paper jam from the front of the product. Doing so can damage the print mechanism.
2. Gently pull the paper out of the rollers if you see one.
CAUTION: If the paper tears while being removed from the rollers, check the rollers and wheels for torn pieces of paper that might be remaining inside the product. Loose pieces of paper will cause future paper jams.
3. Replace the rear access door. Gently push the door forward until it snaps into place.
4. Press OK to continue the current print job.
Note: If the issue is not resolved , continue to the next step.
This time, try to print something.
Thank you so much.
Posted on Jul 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 04, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 08, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 02, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 18, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 25, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 02, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 01, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 20, 2008 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: