Question about Broadcom BCM94306MP - IEEE 802.11b/g Wireless Internal Mini-PCI Card (BCM94306MPWIRELESS)
I need driver bcm94306mp
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
My other half has this problem on his Acer laptop with Broadcom 802.11 wireless. This is how I have finally solved it.
1) Open Internet explorer
2) Type in your ISP address (tiscali is 192.168.1.1 so will be something similar to this for other ISP's)
3) This opened the ISP configuration screens and I opened 'SetUp'
4) I had to choose 'PPPoA'
5) I had to then enter the main username and password on the account
6) Set the connection to 'Always On'
7) Save Settings - this rebooted the internet connection (did not reboot the whole laptop) I closed the wired connection and disconnected the cable at this point.
8) Right click in your Wireless Icon on lower taskbar
9) If no wireless connection showing click to search
10) I then got a screen asking for the network key for the modem (mine is on the bottom of the modem but I keep it written down then I dont have to fiddle with the modem
Finally - Connect !
Hope this helps :-) By the way I got this info from ISP website by entering their 'Help' section, typing in 'Wireless' and clicking on the option that came up for my particular modem type.
Good Luck !
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2009 | Broadcom (BCM94318MPG) 802.11g/b Wireless...
Sep 06, 2009 | Dell 430-0008 Network Adapter
Jul 05, 2009 | Linksys WUSB54GSC Compact Wireless-G USB...
Jan 14, 2009 | Compaq Wireless Network Card for Item...
Jun 04, 2008 | Linksys WUSB54GC 802.11g/b Wireless...
Nov 08, 2007 | Broadcom BCM5703 Network Adapter
456 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: