- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Possible that the charger is deficient in voltage and so is not delivering the required current for the battery to charge. You need to use a multimeter to check the charger, connect and measure the voltage at the battery terminal on the phone. It can also be a weak battery or shorted battery they can also show the symptom of no charging.
Ideal to get another charger battery from a friend to confirm before you buy one.
there are few options by which this problem may rise .
* Old battery will not charge if its bulged. so get new 1
* Check if the charging plug in side th mobile has not broken.
* There mite be a short connection with the pin which will not charge the battery.
* take battery out keep it in sun for 5 mins and use it.or rub in 1 direction. mite work.
* If there is a problem with the board , check below
Yes that is software problem, you need to reflashing phone firmware. Some tools and Software you need ; Nokia Flasher cable, Nokia tool Software, Nokia flasher software, a proper Nokia Firware ( NHM-5)
If the battery was draining too quickly, and a new battery does the same thing, it is very possible that the phone has a defect that is causing it to draw too much currnet. This you will not be able to service yourself. You will have to send the phone out for service.
Considering the cost of servicing a phone, it may be worth to simply get a new phone.