Question about Epson Stylus C62 InkJet Printer
I bought a used Epson C62 printer. When installation of the software was complete the printer automatically printed a message that the installation was correctly installed. Then I installed new cartridges since the current ones were almost out of ink. Now the printer won't respond to "print" or to "head cleaning."
1. Open START, SETTINGS, CONTROL PANEL, PRINTERS
2. Right click on your Epson printer name, and click CANCEL ALL DOCUMENTS.
3. Confirm cancelling all documents.
4. Right click on the Printer again, and select DELETE.
1) Click on START, SETTINGS and CONTROL PANEL.
2) Double click on the SYSTEM folder and select the Device Manager tab.
3) Click on the "+" for "Universal Serial Bus Controller"
4) Right click on "USB Printing Support" and select "Uninstall" and confirm it
5) Disconnect the USB cable and reconnect it.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2009 | Epson Stylus C62 InkJet Printer
Sep 23, 2009 | Epson Stylus C62 InkJet Printer
Jan 01, 2009 | Epson Stylus C62 InkJet Printer
Nov 20, 2008 | Epson Stylus C62 InkJet Printer
Nov 13, 2008 | Epson Stylus C62 InkJet Printer
Nov 07, 2008 | Epson Stylus C62 InkJet Printer
592 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!