How do i unlock my eq settings and how do i get the nav and dvd player to work if i go to src and push dvd its says after load map dvd. please insert dvd if i push nav or info or dest it says no disc please insert map dvd?????
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
google user guide for eclipse avn 5500 top choice on next page it will take you directly to eclipse home page. find support tab click on it find your radio/nav/dvd avn 5500 it will be at the bottom of the page and or look for support on getting map. this might help. goodluck
• After it says “CALL 800” on screen
• Press and hold MAP and AV buttons at the same time
• While holding MAP and AV buttons, Press the
MENU button 5 times continuously
• Screen will show up with 6 digit security code
• Enter Unlock Code by using touch screen
• After entering the unlock code press ENTER on
I have the discs you are looking for, i have the MDV-08D 2008 edition ver. 2.2 this will surly unlock your deck. no need to pay $200- $400, il sell you a copy for $75 bucks! You can contact me at RDAWG146@yahoo.com
for avn 5435 on the left:press menu and cont ant the same time, while holding them down press menu on the right 5 times
a menu will appear and ask you for a code. you have to call 800-233-2216 and pay $25 for the code. you will have to explain where you bought your eclipse and or know the name of the original owner. if it doesnt match they will not give it to you