0054, 0706, 0030, 1454, 1254
How do I program my remote control?
For remotes that have blue arrow and Select buttons and 4 separate mode buttons (SAT TV VCR AUX):
*If you start this procedure and at any time do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again.
- Press and hold the desired mode button (about three seconds) until all mode keys light up, then release.
- Use the number pad buttons to enter the three-digit number corresponding to the equipment (click here to view remote codes). The light will blink off after each digit is entered and then return to a steady light.
- Press the POUND (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
- To verify the code works, try several functions for that equipment.
For remotes that have one Mode button at the top:
*If you start this procedure and at any time do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over.
- With the desired equipment on, press and release the Mode button until the light flashes behind the correct mode.
- Using the tip of a pen or the eraser on a pencil, press the address button.
- Enter the code (see links to find your code below) on the remote's numbered keypad for the equipment.
- Press the Address button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
- To verify the code works, try several functions for that equipment. Some codes may provide partial functions or respond differently than the button's titled function. Try the other codes listed for that device until you find one that offers more complete functionality.
for codes for remotes with blue buttons.Click here
for codes for remotes with gray buttons.Click here
for codes for platinum (DVR) remotes.SEARCHING FOR YOUR CODE
If your device does not respond to the remote control
after trying all codes
listed for your brand, or if your brand is not listed at all, try searching for
.NOTE: Before performing a code search for a DVD player or a VCR, turn on the device and
insert the required media.
For example, to search for a code for your TV
1. On the remote control
, press TV
2. Press and hold SET
until the LED
(red light) blinks twice,
then release SET
3. Enter 9
will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly alternate
between pressing POWER
. Stop when the TV turns off
(after pressing POWER
). If the device does not have a Power
key, you can substitute another function, such as digits 0
, or PLAY
).NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control will send IR codes from
its library to the selected device, starting with the most popular code
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 through 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for
the device you are searching for.
here is the maual for your remote:http://www.ofausa.com/remote_manual/URC4...