Question about Coby MP-C7085 MP3 Player
Help video coverter won't convert any windows media video I have it keeps saying "loading failed" each time.
1. In Menu scroll down to Setup
2. In Setup scroll down to USB Mode
3. In USB Mode there are 2 settings MSC Mode & MTP Mode, check or highlight
MSC Mode. This enables the PC to recognize the player as a removable
Device or Drive.
4. Connect to PC via USB port/cable, the PC now reads the device as
5. In WIN Explorer click “Open to View Files”, on display will be 6 .DIR folders
& a .xml file
6. Now launch the VideoConvert.exe (application file) located on the
7. Click Input Video button (Browse to the folder containing .avi files) & select
.avi file for .mtv conversion
(if you want to save the .mtv file to a different destination folder click the folder
icon to the right of the Video Output text box).
8. In Output Frame Size box check 176X144 (this is the max size for this
9. In Output Frame Rate box check Sports Video.
10. The Output Audio Quality box defaults to Good.
11. Click Start Conversion button.
12. The saved .mtv file can now be copied to the device by simply dragging
from its destination folder or ctrl + C & ctrl + V to the MOVIE.DIR folder in
WIN Explorer as per step 5.
13 The .mtv file is now saved to the device ready for viewing, however there is
just one remaining small lissue which may a software glich or another hassle
with this player, because whilst playing video’s every 60 seconds in the
background a womans voice exclaims what sounds like “Weeee Gamble”
whatsup with that.
Posted on Jul 16, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2015 | Sansa Audio Players & Recorders
on Mar 01, 2009 | Sony Walkman NW-A808 MP3 Player
Aug 27, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 13, 2009 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Jun 13, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jun 05, 2008 | Sony Walkman NW-A808 MP3 Player
Apr 12, 2008 | Memorex MMP8565 MP3 Player
Apr 08, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Oct 31, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
237 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!