Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Owner's Manual is PN 3834RH0020U
1. Press TUNER/BAND to select AM or FM
(Leftmost rectangular button on left of volume knob)
2. Select station by using TUNING +/-
3. Press PROGRAM/MEMO on the remote
A preset number will appear.
4. Press PRESET +/- (or PRESET ^/v on remote) to
select the preset number you want.
5. Press PROGRAM/MEMO again. The statio is stored.
6. Repeat above for more stations.
Believe you can store up to 30 stations.
Posted on Jun 13, 2009
I would guess that their could be an internal battery, like the ones in digital watches, that feeds a memory chip. There's another possibilty that the feed to the chip is a memory retention capacitor. If so look for something like this on the PC Board. They are always 5.5 volts if that helps.
Posted on Mar 31, 2010
Testimonial: "Many thanks Grubhead.This info was superb for me. I never thought of it.I never tried to tackle the problem myself.Now I'll pluck courage to do it. "
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2016 | Philips Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 30, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 15, 2013 | Vehicle Parts & Accessories
Dec 07, 2011 | Sharper Image SI785 Clock Radio
1 Select the radio band and tune in a desired radio
station you wish to store in the preset memory.
2 Press (PRESET).
The Preset screen is displayed.
3 Rotate the Double Action encoder to select the
4 Press and hold /ENTER for at least 2 seconds.
The selected station is stored.
The display shows the band, preset number and station
• A total of 18 stations can be stored in the preset memory (6 stations
for each band; FM1, FM2 and AM).
• If you store a station in a preset memory which already has a station,
the current station will be cleared and replaced with the new station.
• Press in the outer ring and rotate the Double Action encoder to the
left or right on the Preset screen, you can switch the Preset screen of
FM-1 FM-2 AM FM-1
You can also change the desired radio band by pressing BAND.
Hope this helps.
Feb 25, 2011 | Alpine iDAX305 MP3USB Car Radio Car CD...
Jan 01, 2010 | Sony CFD-F10 Radio/Cassette/CD Boombox
Jul 01, 2009 | LG Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 28, 2009 | Denon DRA-375RD Receiver
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!