- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Play the song.
2. Tap the now playing screen.
3. On the Now Playing screen, you will now see play and volume controls at the bottom of the screen. At the top is track information. Under the album title is a scrubbing bar that indicates the time remaining in the song.
4. A small icon that looks like two circular arrows is on the left side below the scrubbing bar. Tap this icon once to repeat the album. The icon will turn blue when repeat is activated.
5. Tap the icon again to repeat the current song. The icon will change to show the number 1 inside a blue circle.
6. Touch the icon a third time to cancel any repeat. The icon will turn white when it's deactivated.
If you tap the screen while a song is playing you are presented with a set of controls that allow you to set the repeat mode for the album or list, change the shuffle mode and seek forward and back through the current song.
when you are playing music, look at the top of the screen holding the iTouch vertically. (longer end up and down) Now look towards the upper part of the screen and you will on the right side two arrows criss crossing, this is the shuffle, and on the left side of that you will an arrow circling itself. Touch the arrow that circles itself until it's white, which means that the repeat feature is turned off. If it's blue, the repeat is on and is the cause of your issues. Let me know.
it is probably in suffle mode, try and go into the options menu in the actual Mp3 player and you will have to look for suffle or something uncheck it or turn it off or whatever the option is on the screen. but it is possible to find the manual online just look for it
yah. I think you put it in the repeat mode. Click on a song, click the right button at the bottom of your screen and take it out of repeat mode. If that doesn't work i don't know so you should cally samsung.