Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Reset the yamaha player to factory sttings and check if the issue still exists ,unplug all the cables and replug the cables if the issues still exists its the problem with the Yamaha receiver, please get it changed as its a new player................................
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
welcome to fixya
you have to set it up on the ps3 for the cable
i had the same problem on the ps3 in settings there is hdmi cable set up make sure there set to hdmi and not to av wire
Posted on Aug 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 27, 2016 | Televison & Video
Sep 15, 2014 | Humax Televison & Video
Sep 04, 2014 | Televison & Video
Nov 16, 2017 | Humax FOXAT HDR DTV Receiver
OTA - Over the Air Software Updates will be broadcast via satellite for the product when new updates are
available. Humax reserves the right for deciding when the software updates will be released.
Follow below to ensure that you receive the OTA Software Updates when they are released:
1* You are connected to a suitable satellite dish and are receiving the all of the freesat service.
2* The signal strength and quality are at a high level; if you are experiencing problems with the signal
then please do not continue with the download.
3* The product is in Standby mode each night allowing it to detect, download, and install the updates
* Please do not unplug the product from the mains during the software update procedure; this can
cause the product not to operate.
* Please do not remove the antenna cable from the dish from the product during the update as this can
cause the product not to operate
* For information on the release of new software or the changes made please visit www.humaxdigital.
* The download can take between 5 - 10 minutes to complete.
* During the update process you will not be able to use the product.
* During the software update scheduled recordings will not take place.
* You cannot schedule programmes during software update
Sep 18, 2011 | Humax FOXAT HDR DTV Receiver
Dec 29, 2010 | Samsung Televison & Video
Dec 03, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 28, 2009 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
Apr 26, 2009 | Televison & Video
Nov 12, 2007 | Goodmans CD / MP3 car radio GCE780MPT CD...
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: