- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, there's a method for recovering the password of your memory card with the help of Nokia s60 1st and 2nd edition phones:
1.First Install FExplorer in your phone memory, then
go to drive C: ,and you will find a file called mmcstore
2. Send it to your pc directly and open it in notepad or rename the file.
3. At the end of the file you will find your password.
Hope this can help you, GoodLuck =)
JUST INSTALL A SOFTWARE CALLED FEXPLORE IN UR PHONE(DOWNLOAD FRM HERE WWW.USEFULLSOFTZ.XTGEM.COM).THEN OPEN FEXPLORER GO TO E DRIVE THEN IN SYS FOLDER THERE U WILL SEE A FILE CALLED MMCSTOE OPEN IT WITH UR NOTEPAD.U WILL GET UR PASSWORD THERE
1Install Fexplorer from the link.. http://files.myopera.com/manujha/files/FExplorer_english_117.SIS 2.Now open it. 3.Go to c:\system\mmcstore. 4.rename this file to mmcstore.doc 5.now transfer this file to pc and open 6.now u will see ur password.