Question about Epson AcuLaser C3000 Printer
Posted on Nov 17, 2008
The paper jammed on the right side as it is about to come through the rollers. It is an accordian like paper jam and as small as my hands are, I cannot grasp the small edges to pull out. I see no other way of getting to the paper. Any suggestions?
Posted on Jul 11, 2008
Please perform the below steps.
1. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge inside the all-in-one printer to dissipate before putting your hands or any metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The 3 hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, anywhere between the feed tray and print carriage or between the print carriage and output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray if the sheet jammed while still in the front area of the printer. If here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Do not tug as you might rip the paper, leaving a piece deeper inside the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed-tray area and print carriage. Carefully remove the jammed paper.
6. Use the carriage access door to get at a jam further inside the printer. You may need to remove the print carriage to get to the jam.
7. Replace all parts and return any access panels to their closed and locked positions. Plug your printer back in and flip the power switch.
IF YOU DONT GET FIXED WITH THIS THEN PLEASE REPLY BACK.
I SHALL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR PROBLEMS.
Posted on Jun 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2015 | Epson Printers & Copiers
Jun 02, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Dec 13, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo RX600 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 11, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Sep 06, 2009 | Epson Printers & Copiers
May 12, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Jan 24, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Oct 21, 2008 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Nov 08, 2007 | Printers & Copiers
398 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!