Question about Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser Printer
I have disabled most pop-ups in order to extend toner usability. Atfer a recent reboot, it has repeatedly asked for either cyan or black toner cartidges to be installed, but I know they ar not empty. I have cleaned eveything down (several times), removed / reinstalled the drivers. No good.
Is there a 'factory reset' fix??
Hey, the problem is that toner cartridge reading chip is dirty.
take out Pc drum and remove all toners, clean toner chips with alcohol. then locate a 3 pin reading chip under the toner rack left side and use pressure air to clean it. reinstall everything. if its not helping, replace the chip, its not expencive
Posted on Jul 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2011 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Apr 27, 2010 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Jun 15, 2009 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
Feb 24, 2009 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Jul 10, 2008 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Jun 23, 2008 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
Feb 21, 2008 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Manually Removing Toner for magicolor 2400W
1. Hold down the Cancel button for 10 seconds or longer.
2. With the Cancel button still held down, also simultaneously hold down the Rotate Toner button for 10 seconds or longer.
3. When all LED indicators are blinking rapidly, release both the Cancel and Rotate Toner buttons.
4. Then hold down the Rotate Toner button again for another 10 seconds or longer.
5. The Cyan toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed.
6. Remove and/or replace the Toner Cartridge if necessary.
7. Open and close the covers. Each time you do this, another toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed and/or replaced (in this order: cyan, black, yellow, magenta).
The link is located here
Oct 21, 2007 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Aug 27, 2007 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2300DL Laser...
359 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Level 2 Expert