Hi, internet explorer on my p3300 has stopped connecting.Every time I try to connect,it says- "the address is not valid.Check the address and try again."
It is same with both gprs and wi-fi Other browsers,Opera and iris are working fine. Please help
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It's as simple as that.
1. Enable bluetooth on your HTC phone.
2. Tap 'Start' > 'Internet sharing'.
3. From the 'PC connection' drop-down list, seletec 'Bluetooth PAN.'
4. Tap 'Connect'.
5. Enable bluetooth on your computer/laptop.
6. Go to 'Conenction Manager'.
7. Select 'Conenct via bluetooth'.
Both devices will be in sync now enabling you transfer data.
check your internet settings?
-sometimes when there is no network (gprs) it appears on mine too,
when the networks back i connect.
make sure you select that it connects to the internet and not the work network in the settings.
also there is an option for your isp. make sure both are on the one you want to use, - all in connection settings.
Hey there...just want to clarify..you mean that after you selected the internet explorer, does the home page like yahoo.com is showing to your browser?? or it suddenly disappear along with the browser? well, try to change your home page setting, you can change it through the internet options and change it from there...then let's see what will happen next...