Question about Dell Latitude D820 Notebook
Sometimes in the middle of any process my screen just went crazy, the contents flickers - they scroll over and over the screen. The only way to solve it is to reboot it. A friend indicated that the resolution might be the issue. However, after I reduced the resolution it still happens, just less frequently.
Start by checking Dell's support site for updated video drivers, then uninstall the drivers for the screen from the device manager, then reboot. It will find and reinstall them. If this doesn't cure it, then this is going to be a hardware issue. Start by checking the screen connections, they sometimes work loose. If the connections are good and the problem persists, it's going to be the inverter or screen, and unfortunately, replacement is your only option.
Posted on Jun 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2014 | ATI Computers & Internet
Jun 23, 2013 | Toshiba Satellite P305D-S8829...
Nov 26, 2011 | Philips 47 in. LCD HDTV
Yep I think I can help you.
Through a process of elimination, counting menu options and downloading the
Advanced User Guide from http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/200911/20091103173453156/GT-I8000_EUG_Open_Eng_Rev.1.0_091103.pdf you can manage to switch the language
1. Power up the phone (of course)
2. Once the main screen has appeared press the "cube" button.
3. Select the blue and silver cog icon (Settings) at bottom right of screen
4. Select the General Settings Icon, third option down (displayed as a puzzle and cog icon)
5. Scroll down to the last but one option. (Samsung TouchWiz UI is the final option).
6. Three Arabic options are displayed. Select the middle option (English).
7. Select the Arabic option at the bottom left of screen (if the following message doesn't appear then I got it mixed up and it should have been the right).
8. You should get an English message asking if you are sure you want to change the setting.
9. Phone reboots and bingo it should be English.
Mar 12, 2011 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Feb 28, 2010 | Hitachi 52LDX99B 52" Rear Projection...
Sep 29, 2009 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Aug 10, 2008 | Creative Labs ZEN V Plus MP3 Player
Mar 15, 2007 | XFX GeForce4 Mx440 (64 MB) Graphic Card
324 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: