Question about Televison & Video
Changing the region code for DVD616K :
1. Press OPEN/CLOSE, and wait for the tray to open.
2. Use the remote control to input digital key '1', '1', '1', 'l' in that
Kindly leave a few seconds between each entry, the microprocessor is slow
with these entries.
3. Press number '7', '8' or '9' to display the current region code of the DVD
4. Press any number of '0' to '6' to set the required region code. The OSD
will display the new region code of the DVD player.
5. Region '0' will be the setting for multi region
6. The region setting will be saved in the FLASH memory.
7. Press OPEN/CLOSE again, the DVD player will return to normal operation.
Posted on Sep 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2010 | Philips Magnavox MWR20V6 DVD Recorder/VCR
Aug 11, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Apr 25, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Mar 31, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 31, 2008 | Panasonic DVD-S27 DVD Player
Jul 14, 2008 | Philips DVP5982
May 07, 2008 | Televison & Video
May 25, 2007 | Philips DVP642 DVD Player
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!