Question about Pioneer DEH-P2000 CD Player
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 12, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
May 17, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-P4000UB CD Player
Apr 18, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Feb 18, 2009 | 1993 Chevrolet K1500
Jul 23, 2007 | Pioneer DEH-P4100
Jun 19, 2007 | Pioneer DEH-2700 CD Player
I also had some problems to figure out how to set the time, but here is the sollution i came up with:
1. Press "Clock/Timer" until a clock and "on" starts to flash in the display.
2. Turn the "volume/caleido jog" to choose which function you want to set (alarm on/alarm off/time).
3. Press "clock/timer" again.
4. Change time with the volume wheel.
5. Press "clock/timer" when you are finished.
Apr 10, 2007 | JVC RC-QN2 Cassette/CD Boombox
Jan 21, 2007 | Pioneer DEH-1600 CD Player
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: